RETURNS & FAQs
DO YOU OFFER RETURNS?
We will gladly accept any product that is faulty and provide a replacement product and reimburse you for the cost of return postage, once the product has been received.
All returns must be initiated within 14 days.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT IS DAMAGED?
While we take every care when packaging your products, sometimes damage may occur. If your actual product (not just the packaging) is damaged in the post, contact us to arrange return and replacement.
WHAT IF MY ORDER IS INCORRECT?
If we supply the wrong product we will arrange return and replacement. If you ordered the wrong product, we are happy to facilitate return & replacement, but shipping will be at your expense.
Products must be un-opened and in original packaging for return.
WHAT IF MY ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE ON TIME?
We use Australia Post tracked delivery and all delivery times quoted are their estimates. During peak periods, you may need to allow extra time.
You can track your delivery (using the tracking number provided) on their website. All enquiries should be to Australia Post in the first instance.
The delivery times listed above are from the time the parcel is posted, not from the date of order. Please check the following if your parcel hasn’t arrived.
- Check at your local post office or mail centre in case they’re holding it safely for you (sometimes the postie forgets to leave a card.)
- If you are having the parcel delivered to work, check with your colleagues and with the mailroom to see if they have seen your parcel.
- Check your order to ensure the address you used was correct.
- Check PayPal too as sometimes a variance on your PayPal account can be the culprit.
- If you’ve tried all these and still no order then please call us and we’ll do our best to locate it for you or point you in the right direction of finding it.